September 07, 2014

my sunday















I worked nearly all day, and then had a walk in the evening sun and picked some wildflowers, it was such a beautiful and gentle day today!

and
came across a funny quote this morning that brought me in a good mood

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn





















and
I've heard about you
so good!

and a cushion to welcome autumn, the fluffs have come again :)
the second last picture was taken at L&W's place
good night & sweet dreams!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quote! and gorgeous flowers too :) Glad you've had a good day Renilde. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie quote!! mooie post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 ...en ik ga wat meer uren kopen zodat weer wat vaker door de blogs kan fietsen ;)

    ReplyDelete