November 07, 2011

Watching tv.





I'm working a lot lately; especially the finishing of the cushions
is quite time consuming and even a bit dull sometimes, so I keep
the most unpleasant jobs for the evenings when I can watch tv
in the meantime; my favourites are goudvis and de canvasconnectie
on Sunday evening.

Next weekend it's Karel Martens' turn
and Dirk Braeckman in two weeks on Goudvis.

I also saw this and this on tv :^)



Photo Dirck Braeckman;
want to see the exhibition too.
Very soon, ha!

New cushion with lila spot in the middle.

Goodnight & Sweet Dreams.

9 comments:

  1. die eerste foto is heel mooi. kussen ziet er ook geweldig uit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do exactly the same thing! All the boring jobs are saved for the evening when I can watch TV while I'm doing it! ;) Have a great week Renilde. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are so pretty they always make me smile :) your new cushion looks lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. voor die twee programma's ga ik ook zitten, de enige avond waarop ik tv reserveer voor mij...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful stilleben, the one with the vase and the winterflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooi die laatste foto. ziet er goed uit je nieuwe kussen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dat zijn ook mijn twee lievelingsprogramma's . Het nieuwe kussen ziet er erg mooi uit. De kleuren doen mij denken aan je foto's van je terras, met die groene tinten. Prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. always so nice combination of photos and delicate cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soms mis ik het wel eens zo'n T V, zeker voor die reeks van goudvis. En Braeckman ga ik binnenkort ook zeker gaan bekijken.

    ReplyDelete